All you need to know – Burton Pool
Birch Holt Farm, Woodcote Lane, Burton, Lincolnshire LN1 2RD
what3words reference: evenly.common.bring
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Burton – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Burton Pool, Lincoln
From the A46:
Turn off the A46 onto the A57 signposted Saxilby and Worksop. Continue along this road to a roundabout signposted for Burton - exit onto Fen Lane. Continue along this lane until you come to the Burton-by-Lincoln village sign. Take a left turn directly after the sign onto Woodcote Lane and continue up the lane (past the Private Road sign) and look out for the Puddle Ducks signs on the right.
From Lincoln centre:
Follow the B1398 signposted Burton. Take the 2nd left turning down the hill into Burton. Drive through the village and directly before the sign signalling leaving the village, turn right onto Woodcote Lane. Continue up the lane (past the Private Road sign) and look out for the Puddle Ducks signs on the right.
- No shoes are permitted poolside please remove your shoes at the door.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in both the main changing areas.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Changing rooms: There are three rooms on site for changing and 2 showers. Boxes are provided for storing belongings whilst in the pool.
Pool temperature: 30-31°C
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Depth: 1.1m sloping to 1.6m
Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Parking: Parking is available within the grounds of the property, up by the garages and in front of the tennis courts and by the grass near the pool building, please ensure you park considerably for access to other vehicles.
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside.