All you need to know – Choices Grantham
Oceans Grantham, Kempton Way, Dysart Road, Grantham NG31 7LE
what3words reference: vest.encounter.thing
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Choices – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Choices, Grantham
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area
Changing rooms: There are changing rooms available with direct access to the pool. Please bring your own changing mat if required. Where possible, please arrive swim ready. You will need to bring a small padlock if you wish to use the lockers, or you can take your valuables with you onto poolside.
Pool temperature: 30°C
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Parking: The is plenty of car parking space at the club.
Spectators: Spectators are welcome at this pool - there is a viewing window in the cafe area. Please restrict this to one adult per swimmer.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- If you wish to use a locker please bring a padlock with you.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Contact us on 01949 831322
Email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.