All you need to know – Queens Park Community Hub
Queens Park Community Hub, South Park, Lincoln LN5 8EW
what3words reference: tree.elaborate.wire
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Queens Park Community Hub – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Queens Park Community Hub
Parking: Parking is to the front of the building including the grassed areas and the unmarked spaces in the centre of the car park.
- Please enter through the main building - our Poolside Assistant will meet you outside the main entrance 10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
- There is no access to the changing rooms prior to your class - please arrive swim ready where possible. You can remove outer layers poolside and change your child into a swim nappy where required. Please bring your own change mat.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Spectators: Currently, due to Covid-19 retsrictions, there are no spectators at this pool. By not allowing spectators we are able to practice social distancing more effectively.
Pool temperature: 34°C
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Depth: 1m throughout
Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Mill Lodge is a child friendly pub/restaurant.
The Fun Farm on Station Road is a large soft indoor play area. Next door to the community hub is a large field and play park and there are some great walks at South Common.