All you need to know – Queens Park Community Hub
Queens Park Community Hub, South Park, Lincoln LN5 8EW
what3words reference: tree.elaborate.wire
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Queens Park Community Hub – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Queens Park Community Hub
Parking: Parking is to the front of the building including the grassed areas and the unmarked spaces in the centre of the car park.
- Please use the side gate on the left of the building and make your way around the outside to the pool building. There is a waiting area outside of the pool building - please remain here until the poolside assistant invites you inside around 5-10 minutes before your class starts.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
- There are changing rooms available for your use with direct access to the pool. Please bring your own changing mat if required. Where possible, please arrive swim ready.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Spectators: Spectators are welcome at this pool - please restrict this to one adult per swimmer.
Pool temperature: 34°C
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
Depth: 1m throughout
Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Mill Lodge is a child friendly pub/restaurant.
Next door to the community hub is a large field and play park and there are some great walks on South Common. The Fun Farm on Station Road is a large soft indoor play area.