All you need to know – South Forest leisure Complex
South forest Leisure Complex, Clipstone Road, Edwinstowe, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG21 9JF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at South forest Leisure complex – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: South Forest Leisure complex
Parking: There is a large car park at the front of the building and an overspill car park to the rear.
- Please check in on arrival at the reception desk
- Lockers require a £1 coin
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for leisure guests only
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing areas with direct access to the pool.
Spectators: Spectators may watch from poolside, please access via the changing rooms or the door from the reception area.
- Pool temperature: 31- 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9 graduating to 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a cafe within the leisure complex that serves food from 11.00am daily.
Closest outdoor play:
Rufford Park :A cafe and lovely walks and a large play park nearby for a relaxing and inexpensive day out.