All you need to know – The Priory Witham Academy
De Wint Avenue, Lincoln, LN6 7DT
what3words reference: luck.proven.crunches
We can’t wait to welcome you to The Priory Witham Academy – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
COVID Information : CLICK HERE to read the COVID procedures in place at this pool. Please do not attend here before reading this document.
Location: The Priory Witham Academy
The pool is in a separate building behind the main school buildings within the academy campus. Follow the path to the left of the main reception building through the main campus, the pool building is the last building on the right hand side.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing areas with direct access to the pool. These are available for your use however, please arrive swim ready where possible.
Pool temperature: 31°C
Poolside assistant: There is a Swim Academy/Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant.
Depth: 1.2m throughout
Parking: There is plenty of parking in a large car park at the front of the building. Please do not use the disabled bays unless you need to.
Spectators: Spectators are welcome at this pool - please restrict this to one adult per swimmer.
Showers: Currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the showers will not be in use.
- On arrival please check in with the Poolside Assistant. If the door is closed please knock.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- All Swim Academy children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other swim accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
If you need to contact us, here’s your local office details
Contact us on 01949 831322
Email our team on firstname.lastname@example.org