All you need to know – The Rings Haddington
Stone Lane, Haddington, Lincolnshire LN5 9EH
what3words reference: subsystem.disclose.basher
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Rings– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Rings Pool, Haddington
Parking: Parking is available within the grounds of the property including in front of the garages. Parking is also available on the grass verges outside the main gates, we recommend you reverse in and leave your front wheels on the tarmac in wet weather as the grass can get very wet and slippy!
COVID Information : CLICK HERE to read the COVID procedures in place at this pool. Please do not attend here before reading this document.
- No shoes are permitted poolside please remove your shoes at the door.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use.
Changing rooms: Currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, the changing rooms will not be available prior to your class. Please arrive swim ready where possible. You can remove outer layers poolside. Please bring your own change mat if you wish to change your child into a swim nappy where required.
Spectators: Currently, due to Covid-19 restrictions, there are no spectators at this pool. By not allowing spectators we are able to practice social distancing more effectively.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Depth: 1m sloping to 1.3m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….That’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Pennells Garden centre is just off the roundabout about 5 minutes drive from the pool and has a lovely cafe area.
Closest indoor and outdoor play: