All you need to know - DW Fitness St Helens
Ravenhead Retail Park, Milverny Way, St Helens WA9 1JF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Sports St Helens -
Parking: There is ample free parking.
- Please go to reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with showers for males and females. You will need a £1coin for the lockers.
- • You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area, members have use of the rest of the pool.
Access: Unfortunately there isn’t space for spectators at this pool.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wetsuits are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year. These are available form our online shop
- Poolside assistant: There isn’t a poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Pool dimensions 20m x 12m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers), 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers and Dippers)