All you need to know – Everlast Southport Ocean Drive
Ocean Plaza, Marine Dr, Southport, PR8 1SQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Everlast Southport – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everlast Southport Ocean Drive
Parking: There is plenty of free car parking outside the club.
Essential Information for Baby and Pre School Classes:
COVID 19 POOL INFORMATION - Please follow this link to find all you need to know before attending this pool.
- The register is available on reception please make the team aware on your arrival at the gym
- Lockers are available in the changing for £1 (returnable) Ladies or a card for the mens.
- Customers are not permitted to use any gym equipment unless they are members of DW Fitness.
Baby and Pre School specifics:
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: You have use of club changing facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have an exclusive roped area of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wraps / Warmers are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year. These are available from our online shop
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratio:
- Floaties, Splashers and Kickers; 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Little Dipper and Dippers; 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher