All you need to know - Everlast St Helens Milverny
Ravenhead Retail Park, Milverny Way, St Helens WA9 1JF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everlast St Helens Milverny
Parking: There is plenty of free parking.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Changing rooms: the Ladies will need a £1 coin for the lockers; the gents require a card to use the lockers. Male customers wishing to use the locker facilities please take an OLD credit card sized store card to the reception desk ahead of their lesson where it will be hole punched which will enable it to activate the lockers. This card can then be used at each visit going forward.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area, members have use of the rest of the pool.
Access: Unfortunately there isn’t space for spectators at this pool.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wraps / Warmers are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year. These are available from our online shop
- Poolside assistant: There isn’t a poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Pool dimensions 20m x 12m. During the hire period Puddle Ducks use a roped area for the lessons.
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher