All you need to know – Everton Nursery School & Family Centre
Spencer Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L6 2WF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Everton Nursery School & Family Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everton Nursery School & Family Centre. The entrance to the centre is via the pathway on the left as you enter the car park. Follow the Puddle Ducks signs.
Parking: There is a car park directly outside the centre, please use the staff and visitor’s car park clearly marked by our Puddle Ducks sign. Additional parking is available on the Spencer Street if the centre’s car park is busy.
COVID 19 POOL INFORMATION - Please follow this link to find all you need to know before attending this pool.
- On arrival please sign in before classes on the register at reception, the reception team will then show you to the pool hall. Regular swimmers will be required to register themselves with this centre.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Shared changing space with individual cubicles are available AFTER your lesson. Baby changing mats and play pens are not available at this time. The changing room is situated off the pool hall. Please leave all buggies/prams outside in the buggy/pram park before entering the centre, car seats can be taken directly to the changing rooms.
Spectators: In line with current government guidelines no spectators are permitted at any of our pools
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this venue
- Depth: 1m
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher