All you need to know – Everton Nursery School & Family Centre
Spencer Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L6 2WF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Everton Nursery School & Family Centre – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everton Nursery School & Family Centre. The entrance to the centre is via the pathway on the left as you enter the car park. Follow the Puddle Ducks signs.
Parking: There is a car park directly outside the centre, please use the staff and visitor’s car park clearly marked by our Puddle Ducks sign. Additional parking is available on the Spencer Street if the centre’s car park is busy.
- On arrival please sign in before classes on the register at reception, the reception team will then show you to the pool hall. Regular swimmers will be required to register themselves with this centre.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Shared changing space with individual cubicles, baskets for valuables are provided to bring poolside. Baby changing mats and play pens provided by the centre for use at customers own risk. The changing room is situated off the pool hall. Please leave all buggies/prams outside in the buggy/pram park before entering the centre, car seats can be taken directly to the changing rooms. Toilets and showers are available in the changing area.
Spectators: Thank you for adhering to these guidelines, they are at the request of the centre so we are keen to support them.
- In total no more than 8 spectators at any one time ( 1 per swimmer), viewing is either from poolside or from a glass window located directly off the changing rooms. If you would like to bring a spectator please advise the office to reserve the place
- No outdoor shoes on poolside: Outdoor shoes must be either removed or covered with the blue shoe covers which will be available in the entrance hall
- Spectators are not to walk around the pool during the classes
- Any young children/siblings must remain seated on the benches with their parents/carers and not wander around poolside
- No food or drink on poolside (or in the changing rooms)
- Changing rooms: Large shared changing rooms with individual cubicles; direct entry to poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this venue
- Depth: 1m
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher