All you need to know – Lansbury Bridge School & Sports College
Lansbury Bridge School & Sports College, Lansbury Avenue, St Helens, WA9 1TB
We cannot wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Lansbury Bridge School – in the meantime, here is some information that we hope you find useful.
Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Lansbury Bridge School.
The pool building is accessed via the carpark; please enter via the main gates and as you go through the gates turn immediately left, follow the roadway over the speed bump and through the next gate. The pool is located in the first building on the right; entrance to the pool building is marked by the Puddle Ducks sign. Please park in front of the building and enter via the double doors. Access to the building is permitted 15 minutes before your class time.
Parking: There is plenty of free parking directly outside the building and on the adjacent roadway.
Covid 19 Update - Please follow this link to find all you need to know before attending this pool.
- On arrival at the pool building, please access the changing rooms, male changing is straight ahead and female changing can be accessed via the door down the corridor to the right. Once changed please continue through the changing rooms to poolside and sign in with the teacher.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Spectators: At the request of the venue there are no spectators allowed on poolside currently.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Male & Female changing rooms with benches, please bring your own changing mat if required. The changing rooms are situated just inside the main entrance and lead directly to the pool hall. Please leave any buggies tidily in the corridor as you enter the building. Car seats can be taken directly to the changing rooms. Toilets and showers are available in the changing area.
Kindly note there is no food or drink permitted on poolside (or in the changing rooms)
Spectators are permitted at this venue, we respectfully request that there is only 1 per swimmer at this venue at the current time
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 30-32°C
- Depth: 0.9m - 1.2metres
- Max class ratio: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher