All you need to know – Mercure Haydock Park
Penny Lane, Haydock WA11 9SG UNITED KINGDOM
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Mercure Haydock Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: Haydock Park Hotel – Next to Haydock park Race Course. Follow signs to Haydock Park Racecourse onto the A49 North towards Ashton-in-Makerfield. Once on the A49, take the first left, go under the bridge and take the next left into the hotel entrance.
Parking: Access to the main car park is from the entrance. There is a barrier that will raise automatically once your number plate has been scanned. Please then access the Health Club by walking round the outside to the right of the hotel. On arrival at the leisure suite please ensure you provide your registration number on the device located on the reception desk and make a note of the exit code; Puddle Ducks customers have a complimentary parking for up to 3 hrs car parking, after that charges will be applied. Kindly note the hotel is often very busy so parking can be limited during the week. Please allow plenty of time to find a space
In addition please remember
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- We kindly request that all nappies are taken home with you, do not use the bins in the facility
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off lane in the pool.
- Pool temperature: 30.5°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher Floaties, Splashers, Kickers & Little Dippers & Dippers