All you need to know – Mercure Haydock Park
Penny Lane, Haydock WA11 9SG UNITED KINGDOM
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Mercure Haydock Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
Location: Haydock Park Hotel – Next to Haydock park Race Course. Follow signs to Haydock Park Racecourse onto the A49 North towards Ashton-in-Makerfield. Once on the A49, take the first left, go under the bridge and take the next left into the hotel entrance.
Parking: Access to the main car park is from the entrance. There is a barrier that will raise automatically once your number plate has been scanned. Please then access the Health Club by walking round the outside to the right of the hotel. On arrival at the leisure suite please ensure you enter your registration number on the device located on the reception desk; Puddle Ducks customers have a complimentary parking for up to 3 hrs car parking, after that charges will be applied. Kindly note the hotel is often very busy so parking can be limited during the week. Please allow plenty of time to find a space
- Please bring your own padlock to use on the changing room lockers to be able to secure your personal belongings.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- We kindly request that all nappies are taken home with you, do not use the bins in the facility
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Limited spaces are available poolside for spectators so we request only 1 per swimmer. Visitors can also sit in the Leisure Club lobby, where there is a clear view of the pool.
Changing rooms: Ladies changing area with benches and lockers. The Ladies changing room is situated off the Health Club reception. Please leave all buggies in the Leisure Club lobby under the stairs. Male changing area with benches and lockers. Showers in both changing areas. Space is limited for larger classes so there is also additional changing available for Puddle Ducks customers please ask at reception.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off lane in the pool.
- Pool temperature: 30.5°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher Floaties, Splashers, Kickers & Little Dippers, 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher Dippers
There is a lounge area in the Hotel bar with ample seating space. Puddle Ducks customers are welcome to use this before or after class. Puddle Ducks customers benefit from 20% discount on food and beverage consumed before or after classes.