All you need to know about Redbridge High School
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Redbridge High School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Redbridge High School, 179 Long Lane, Liverpool L9 6AD
Parking: There is plenty of free car parking directly outside school reception. During weekday classes, please don’t arrive in the car park before 3.15pm as it clashes with the end of the school day.
- Please ensure you always follow the one-way road system.
- Please do not park in Disabled parking bays (unless you hold a disabled parking badge yourself)
- Please enter the building through the main school entrance, the pool hall is round to the left. Please leave buggies tidily along the wall
- Access to the changing rooms and pool hall is via key card to access the changing areas, which will be available on the doors on arrival
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Please remove all outdoor shoes in the main corridor before entering the pool area.
- Strictly no food allowed on poolside or in the changing rooms.
- Please take all nappies home with you. No nappies can be left on site.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Spectators are allowed.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines, they are at the request of the school so we are keen to support them.
• No more than 8 spectators on poolside at any one time
• No outdoor shoes on poolside: Outdoor shoes must be either removed or covered with the blue shoe covers which will be available in the entrance hall
• Spectators are not to walk around the pool during the classes
• Any young children/siblings must remain seated with their parents/carers and not wander around poolside
• No food or drink on poolside (or in the changing rooms)
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
Changing rooms: Two large changing rooms, clearly signposted for female and male with direct entry to poolside. There are showers, within each changing area
- Pool temperature: 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is not a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher