All you need to know – Rowan Park Teaching School
Rowan Park Teaching School, Sterrix Lane, Litherland, Merseyside, L21 0DB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Rowan Park Teaching School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Rowan Park Teaching School. The entrance to the school is on the left as you enter the school grounds. Follow the Puddle Ducks signs.
Parking: Car park directly outside school building.
• On arrival please sign in and wait for the Poolside Assistant to meet you and take you to the pool hall.
• A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
• You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Ladies changing area with benches, Baby changing mats provided. The Ladies changing room is situated off the pool hall. Please leave all buggies in the corridor before entering the pool hall. Male changing room with benches. Toilets in both changing areas; showers are located poolside.
Spectators: We are currently waiting for the school to finalise their policy relating to spectators
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines, they are at the request of the school so we are keen to support them.
• No spectators on poolside currently
• No outdoor shoes on poolside: Outdoor shoes must be either removed or covered with the blue shoe covers which will be available in the entrance hall
• All spectators must sit on the seats provided along the side of the pool
• Spectators are not to walk around the pool during the classes
• Any young children/siblings must remain seated on the benches with their parents/carers and not wander around poolside
• No food or drink on poolside (or in the changing rooms)
• Changing rooms: Large female and male changing rooms with benches; direct entry to poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
• Pool temperature: 32°C
• Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant during classes
• Depth: 1.2m
• Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher