Be part of our Family
Baby & Pre-school Teacher
Are you looking for a new challenge or a career change? We are looking to recruit swimming teachers from Merseyside and the surrounding areas.
It takes someone very special to become a baby and toddler swimming teacher but you don't need to have experience of teaching already. We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Someone with a love of water and a love of children
- Someone who cares enough about giving babies a gift of complete freedom and pleasure in the water
- Someone who wants to give them something that is both a skill for life and a life-saving skill
- It doesn’t take years of swimming training
- It doesn’t take years of childcare experience or training
- It takes passion, commitment and a willingness to spend several hours in a swimming pool!
And the rewards are amazing. It is no surprise that baby swimming teachers are constantly smiling. Their lives are full of happy parents, babies and toddlers, giggles and smiles.
Baby & Pre-school Poolside Assistant
We are looking for a Poolside Assistant to work at Rowan Park Teaching School on Mondays from 3.15pm till 6.00pm during school term time only.
Primarily a customer service role, our poolside assistants are the face of Puddle Ducks as you will be the first person our swimmers see as they arrive at the pool!
Having Poolside Assistants at many of our pools is one of the things that makes Puddle Ducks different. Main responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting customers, ensuring everyone has what they need for the class.
- Ensuring the pool area is clean, tidy and safe for customers.
- Assisting with any customer queries.
- Taking the register, sorting the equipment and clearing away following the class.
- Providing assistance to the teacher, including in an emergency.
Full training and uniform will be provided.
For more information on either of these vacancies please send your CV to: email@example.com and we'll be in touch.