All you need to know – Brundall Swimming Pool
39 Strumpshaw Road, Brundall, Nr13 5PG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at this beautiful private pool in Brundall – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Please also find some additional information here regarding some new procedures at this pool. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: Parking is available on the shingle car park in front of the property
- Please arrive 'beach ready' and no more than 10 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- A limited number of spectators are permitted at this venue each week - customers will be entered into a rotation and informed when they are able to bring 1 spectator with them. To reduce traffic in the car park spectators are politely asked to arrive in the same car as the customer.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat to assist with changing your child.
- Please ensure that you take your nappies home with you.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted in the changing rooms or on poolside - please leave them in the reception area.
- Please refrain from wearing jewellery during your lesson - including earrings.
- We recommend bringing a pair of indoor shoes/flip flops/beach shoes to wear on poolside.
- WARNING: Please don’t use benches for changing your baby – they are raised and there is a real danger of babies rolling off and causing serious injury. We advise that you bring along a changing mat from home to use to change your baby at floor level.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy (or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps & liners underneath) if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire time.
Changing rooms: Where possible arrive 'swim ready' for your class i.e with your swim wear under your clothes. You will be required to change poolside prior to your lesson, however, the use of our changing rooms will be permitted after your class. Please note that in order to maintain social distancing there may be a short wait before you can use the changing rooms (depending on customer numbers on the day).
If you need any assistance at all, our poolside assistant is there to help you and your child so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. For children in our Floaties and Splashers classes thermal wear MUST be worn in the form of a Baby Wrap or Baby/Mini Wetsuit.
- Pool Depth: The pool has a constant depth of 1.35m and therefore customers who are shorter than 5ft 5in may need to exercise caution.
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.