All you need to know – Sculthorpe Swimming Pool
48 The Street, Sculthorpe, Fakenham, NR21 8QD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at this small but beautiful swimming pool, located just outside Fakenham with easy access.
This pool is a perfect start to your child's swimming journey. Here are some highlights:
- Small cozy classes with a maximum of four children per lesson
- Water temperature of a toasty 31 degrees
- Ample free parking near by
- Poolside Assistant to help you with any requirements
- High standard of cleanliness and health and safety
- Nearby pub for a perfect lunch refreshment
Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Sculthorpe, Fakenham
Parking: Cars must park at The Aviator pub
- Please arrive at your lesson 'beach ready' and no more than 10 minutes before your lesson.
- Please make use of the hand sanitizer provided.
- Spectators are not permitted at this venue.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat to assist with changing your child.
- Please ensure that you take your nappies home with you.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted in the changing rooms or on poolside.
- Please refrain from wearing jewellery during your lesson - including earrings.
- WARNING: Please don’t use benches for changing your baby – they are raised and there is a real danger of babies rolling off and causing serious injury. We advise that you bring along a changing mat from home to use to change your baby at floor level.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy (or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps & liners underneath) if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire time.
Changing rooms: Where possible arrive 'swim ready' for your class i.e. with your swim wear under your clothes. You will be required to change poolside prior to your lesson, however, the use of our changing rooms will be permitted after your class.
If you need any assistance at all, our poolside assistant is there to help you and your child so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Pool temperature: 31°C. For children in our Floaties and Splashers classes thermal wear MUST be worn in the form of a Baby Wrap or Baby/Mini Wetsuit.
- Pool Depth: The pool has a constant depth of 1.2m.
- Maximum class ratios: 4 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.