All you need to know – Taverham Hall
Langley Preparatory School, Norwich, NR8 6HU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the newly refurbished Taverham Hall. In the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Langley Preparatory School
Parking: Free Parking opposite the Sports Hall.
- Please arrive 'beach ready' to your lesson and no more than ten minutes before the start time of your lesson.
- One spectator per swimmer is permitted poolside.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat to assist with changing your child.
- Please ensure that you take any nappies home with you.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted in the changing rooms or on poolside.
- Please refrain from wearing jewellery during your lesson - including earrings.
- WARNING: Please don’t use benches for changing your baby – they are raised and there is a real danger of babies rolling off and causing serious injury. We advise that you bring along a changing mat from home to use to change your baby at floor level.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy (or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps & liners underneath) if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire time.
Changing rooms: Where possible arrive 'swim ready' for your class i.e with your swim wear under your clothes. You will be required to change poolside prior to your lesson, however, the use of our changing rooms will be permitted after your class.
If you need any assistance at all, our poolside assistant is there to help you and your child so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. For children in our Kickers classes thermal wear in the form of a Baby Wrap or Baby/Mini Wetsuit is not mandatory but should be considered.
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.