All you need to know – TruGym Ipswich
204 Ranelagh Road, Ipswich IP2 0AQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at TruGym Ipswich – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Please also find some additional information here regarding some new procedures at this pool. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: TruGym Ipswich
Parking: Free Parking in the gym car park - please note that you will need to enter your vehicle registration on the screens at reception upon arrival.
- Spectators are not permitted at this venue.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat to assist with changing your child.
- Please ensure that you take any nappies home with you.
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted on poolside.
- Please refrain from wearing jewellery during your lesson - including earrings.
- WARNING: Please don’t use benches for changing your baby – they are raised and there is a real danger of babies rolling off and causing serious injury. We advise that you bring along a changing mat from home to use to change your baby at floor level.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy (or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps & liners underneath) if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have one section of the pool. The remainder of the pool is used by Tru Gym members.
Changing rooms: You will have access to the gym's changing rooms both before and after your lesson. Once you are ready for your lesson please make your way poolside, please refrain from arriving on poolside early for your lesson.
If you need any assistance at all then the gym have a team on reception so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C. For children in our Splashers classes thermal wear MUST be worn. In Kickers and Little Dippers thermal wear is recommended.
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
- We recommend you take a towel poolside for your little one which can be left on the bench as you enter the pool hall.