Our first pyjama week of 2019 will take place from Monday 11th - Sunday 17th March! We will be teaching invaluable lifesaving and personal survival skills, all while having fun.
What to wear for Pyjama Week:
- Floaties, Splashers & Kickers: sleepsuits or short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget to wear your usual double swim nappies underneath
- Little Dippers & Dippers: short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget to wear your usual double swim nappies underneath or swimwear if potty trained
- All parents/carers involved in pre-school lessons should wear pyjamas.
A top tip is to bring a plastic carrier bag for all the wet pyjamas as they make bags and towels very wet.
What our Pyjama Week teaches:
- If accidents happen, often it's when fully clothed. We strongly believe it's our duty to ensure that our swimmers know what it feels like to be in water while wearing clothes
- Even just this short experience will help them to realise that even though they feel heavier, they can still do those all-important reactions of kicking to the surface, turning and reaching for the side
- We do all of this while making sure your child has lots of fun!
That's the Puddle Ducks difference.
We can't wait for the fun begin - swimming in our jimmy-jammies - BRILLIANT!