All You Need To Know - Cecil Road Primary School
Cecil Road Primary School, Cecil Road, Gravesend, DA11 7BT
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Cecil Road Primary School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Cecil Road Primary School
Parking: Free parking on nearby streets. We recommend parking on Salisbury Road as the gate to the pool is located here. Monday to Friday there are parking restrictions 12noon - 1pm, when Salisbury Road is permit holders only. If you need to park during this hour, alternative parking is available on Napier Road, Seymour Road, Bedford Road or Nelson Road.
Access: Upon arrival please do not enter via the school reception, there is a separate gate next to the pool building on Salisbury Road.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Please take all nappies and swim nappies home with you. Your teacher can provide you with a nappy bag on request.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
Changing Rooms: Two changing rooms are available with direct access to the pool. There is also a disabled toilet and shower poolside.
Spectators: There is space poolside for spectators to watch these classes. Shoes must be removed or overshoes worn.
- Pool temperature is 32-33 degrees Celsius.
- Depth is 0.75m.
- Maximum class ratios for this pool is 8 children/adult pairs: one teacher.
- The pool water treatment is chlorine.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Cecil Road Primary School.