All You Need To Know
Cobham Hall, Cobham, Kent DA12 3BL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Cobham Hall – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Cobham Hall Independent Girls School
Parking: Strictly in the Meadow Car Park. Please do not park outside the pool house unless you are displaying a disabled badge
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- Please take all nappies and swim nappies home with you. Your teacher can provide you with a nappy bag on request.
- Particularly in the winter months, a thermal warmer is essential for Kickers and strongly advised for Little Dippers and younger Level 1 Swim Academy swimmers. We recommend this thermal fleece lined top but you can find lots of choice on our shop.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
Changing Rooms: One large male and one large female changing rooms are available.
Spectators: There is space poolside for spectators to watch these classes.
Poolside Assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant present for the duration of these lessons.
- Pool temperature is 28-30 degrees Celsius. We recommend that younger children use a body warmer when swimming here. These can be purchased from our shop.
- Depth is 1m slowly graduating to 3m. Baby and preschool lessons will be roped at 1.4m.
- Maximum class ratios for this pool is 10 children/adult pairs: one teacher.
- The pool water treatment is chlorine.
We look forward to welcoming you to our swimming lessons at Cobham Hall.