Welcome to our Oakland Holiday Park venue!
We teach our Baby & Pre-School swimming classes here at this holiday park venue nestled in the market town of Brewood, South Staffordshire located between Telford & Wolverhampton and easily accessible from the M6.
Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lesson times and class numbers are small here with a maximum of 6 children per class. Our expert swimming teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment.
You'll find all the information that you need for this pool below. We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
Location: Oakland Holiday Park, Shutt Green Lane, Nr. Brewood, Staffordshire, ST19 9LX
Parking & Directions: Parking is available directly outside pool building near to park reception. The swimming pool is located up the ramp and through the bar area.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Baby Swim Essentials Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C
- Poolside assistant: No
- Depth: 1m sloping to 1.5m (roped off at 1.4m for your safety)
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your classes to allow for change-over in the changing rooms
- Changing rooms are small, alternative changing space can be found within toilet area through into the bar
- Please remove your shoes in the entrance foyer to keep the poolside clean
- Please remind children to use the toilet prior to lessons if applicable
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Please supervise your child at all times
- Please bring a changing mat for your little one (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers) to use in the changing rooms
- Please bring a towel poolside for your child
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of this pool during lesson times. Spectators are welcome poolside but they will need to remove their shoes.
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Nearest Café: On site in the clubhouse or Lazy Days Café, 25 Stafford Street, Brewood, Stafford, ST19 9DX
Nearest Park: Pendleford Mill Nature Reserve, Pendleford Hall Lane, Coven, Wolverhampton, WV9 5ET
Nearest Play Centre: Jungle Boogie, 17 Church Road, Codsall, Wolverhampton, WV8 1EA