Welcome to our DoubleTree by Hilton venue!
This lovely pool has been refurbished in recent years offering spacious changing rooms and excellent facilities including an onsite bar lounge area. Our expert swimming teachers tailor the lessons to progress every individual at their own pace. We want all of our children to love the water and learn to swim beautifully in a fun, relaxed environment.
You'll find all the information that you need for this pool below.
If you wish to view our timetable and book a class at this venue click here.
We look forward to seeing you at the pool!
Location: Etruria Hall, Festival Way, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 5BQ
Parking & Directions: Parking is available in the hotel car park. Parking is free but you must enter your car registration number in the touchscreen at the hotel reception in order to receive this & avoid a fine. The swimming pool is located in the leisure centre which is located just past the reception desk.
- Please do not come to the pool any sooner than 10 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside and in the changing rooms
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Baby Swim Essentials Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Spectators are not allowed poolside and must wait in the nearby leisure reception area or in the hotel bar lounge area. The pool is visible from leisure reception through glass door.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Poolside assistant: No
- Depth: 1.1m sloping to 1.5m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher (Baby & Preschool)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Levels 1 & 2)
- 10 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Levels 3 & 4)
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your classes to allow for change-over in the changing rooms.
- Please remove your shows in the entrance foyer to keep the poolside clean.
- Please remind children to use the toilet prior to lessons if applicable.
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Please bring your towels poolside for your babies
- Please supervise your child at all times
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of this pool during lesson times.
Mobile Phones: Please remember that whilst it is fine to have your phones with you to take photos in Splash Time (as long as there are no other customers in the background), please do not use your phones in the changing rooms.