All you need to know – The Key Health Club
The Key Health Club, Bunny Lane, Keyworth, Nottinghamshire NG12 5JU
We can’t wait to welcome you to The Key Health Club – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Key Health Club
Parking: There is 2 hours free parking in the car park adjacent to the club ( but you still need to obtain and display a ticket from the machine). Roadside parking is available on Bunny Lane if car park is full. There is also another car park on Elm Avenue within Keyworth village which is a 3 minute walk away. Please do not park directly in front of the club as this is NOT public parking.
- Please provide your child's name to reception when you arrive and you will be directed to the changing rooms
- There are steps leading up to the club entrance so a car seat or sling would be a more advisable option to transport your baby. However pushchairs can be carried up the stairs and stored in reception if required.
- A well-fitting (tight) neoprene swim nappy or costume - available to purchase from the Puddle Ducks shop at the pool or online , must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath until the child is dry. Why not buy one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during our hire period
Changing Rooms: There are Male and Female changing rooms with padded benching in each suitable for baby changing. The men's changing rooms do not directly access the pool so please bring flip flops and a towel poolside to use for short walk between poolside and changing rooms. The changing rooms have lockers with keys for storage of belongings. The changing rooms are cleaned regularly by the health club staff. Please vacate changing rooms a maximum of 15 minutes after your class has finished to allow for cleaning.
STRICTLY NO EATING OR DRINKING IN THE CHANGING ROOMS AND PLEASE ONLY USE THE NAPPY BINS FOR DISPOSAL OF NAPPIES
- Pool temperature: 30.5-31°C
- Pool dimensions: 11m x 5m
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratio:
- 10 Children/Adult pairs:1 teacher (All Preschool classes)
- 8 children: 2 teachers or 4 children:1 teacher ( Swim Academy Classes level 1 and 2)
- 10 children:2 teachers or 8 children:1 teacher ( Swim Academy Level 3 & 4)
- Poolside Assistant: N/A
- Spectators - Max. 1 adult spectator per child allowed poolside and must sit on benched seating or raised platform area. Poolside Windowsills are not to be used for Spectators.
Additional Spectators (and/or if bringing another child) must view class via 2 viewing windows either in Reception or Cafe area.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer … that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the classes with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The Key Health Club Cafe has an on-site café serving Hot and Cold drinks, Sweet and Savoury Snacks, Toasted Sandwiches etc. High chairs are available and breast feeding friendly.
Closest Play Park:
Rushcliffe Country Park, Mereway, Ruddington, NG11 6JS
Eden soft play, St Saviours Church, Saville Gardens, Nottingham. NG2 3LH