Charity Pyjama Week!
Each year Puddle Ducks runs a Charity Pyjama Week where each franchise raises money for a chosen charity.
This year Puddle Ducks Oxfordshire are supporting Children's Hospital Pyjamas who collect donations for brand new pyjamas, which they then donate to poorly or less fortunate children who are inpatients in hospitals across the country. No child wants to be in a hospital, but if they have to be, they do not want to be wearing a hospital gown.
To raise money this month we are running a raffle, with some wonderful prizes donated by some amazing businesses:
- Blenheim Palace annual family pass
- Full Car Valet at Waves Car Wash
- £30 voucher for Ducky Zebra Children's clothes
- Roves Farm Tickets
- £10 gift voucher for Wicked Chocolate
- 6-week Pilates course with Physio Sarah Fellows
- Free POST Natal MOT for new mum with Physio Sarah Fellows
- A bamboo hooded towel from BabyLoves
- A Coco candle from Soul Candles
- 12 Cupcakes from Cakeoholix - 3 boxes to be won
- 10 Free Puddle Ducks Swimming lessons
- Puddle Ducks Tote Bag
- Bottle Win from Poulton Hill Winery
- 2 Free tickets to Jolly Roger soft play
- £20 voucher for Bibury Trout Farm
- 650ml tub ice cream from Alfonso Gelateria – 3 tubs to be won
Every £1 donated is an entry to the raffle.
You can donate poolside or visit our Just Giving Page