We are currently looking for a number of people to fill two office roles and two poolside roles. All starting in September.
Office Manager - Home Based - Full Time
This role is a full time position working 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday including school holidays. You will be responsible for managing the day to day running for Puddle Ducks Oxfordshire, working closely with the Franchise Owner. The role will include following up on new customer enquires, dealing with customer communications, managing pool requirements, dealing with cash flow and invoicing.
We require someone who has exceptional IT and communication skills, strong finance capability and a team player who will go the extra mile.
Customer Care Assistant - Home Based - Part Time
This role is a part time role, working 9am - 3pm, 3 days per week. We can be flexible on which days you work. You will be required to work 3 hours per day during the school holidays.
You need to have good organisational skills, a good phone manner and a good level of IT skills. The role will consist of booking lessons, managing our database and helping with enquiries.
Baby and Pre-school Swimming Teacher - Abingdon
- This role is part time working mainly mornings and week days. There may be some weekend work involved to help cover shifts.
- You don't need to have experience of teaching already as all training is provided. We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- To enjoy being in the water and able to swim
- Confident and friendly personality
- Flexible and team worker
- Enjoy being around children
- Someone with a passion to teach babies and children a skill for life and build their water confidence
- Commitment and willingness to spend several hours per week in a swimming pool
Poolside Assistant - East Hanney and Shilton - Part Time
- No experience necessary for this role, just a friendly and polite manner.
- You will be required to meet and great customers, ensure the pool area is clean, tidy and safe for customers, assist the teacher as required.
- East Hanney - Friday mornings
- Shilton - Tuesday mornings
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in more information on any of the roles.