CIRENCESTER Hoburne Cotswolds
Hoburne Cotswold, Broadway Lane, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5UQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hoburne Cotswold – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
what3words: Hoburne entrance - ///support.optimists.cards
Parking: There is plenty of space to park at this venue.
- As you come through the barrier, take the second road on the left and park in the main car park.
- On entering the building, walk to the right of the main reception desk, through the cafe area and bear left through the double doors to the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Changing rooms: Communal changing areas with cubicles. There are no nappy bins available here so you will need to take your used nappies home for disposal.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area of the pool at this venue. Please do not swim on the other side of the roped area before or after your lesson.
Poolside assistant: There is a lifeguard on duty.
Technical information: Depth: 1.2m in the area used for the lessons.