All you need to know – Hoburne Cotswold
IMPORTANT: Please read this document before attending lessons as it gives you details of what procedures we still have in place that may be slightly different due to Covid 19.
Hoburne Cotswold, Broadway Lane, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5UQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hoburne Cotswold – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hoburne Cotswold
Parking: There is plenty of space to park at this venue
- As you come through the barrier, take the first road on the left and park in the main car park.
- On entering the building, walk to the right of the main reception desk, through the cafe area and bear left through the double doors to the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Changing rooms: Communal changing areas with cubicles. There are no nappy bins available here so you will need to take your used nappies home for disposal.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area of the pool at this venue. Please do not swim on the other side of the roped area before or after your lesson.
Poolside assistant: There is not normally a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant at this venue.
- Pool temperature: Minimum 30°C (Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Tops can be purchased from our online shop, if needed)
- Depth: 1.2m in the area used for the lessons
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like (please check Covid-19 restrictions before attending these places):
There is a play-park on site near to the car park.
The Cafe H coffee shop is available on site (please note only food bought at the café can be consumed).
Closest soft play
There is an indoor soft play area next to the cafe (this is an open plan area). There is also Rugrats and Half Pints soft play in Cirencester.
Other local attractions
Butts Farm Rare Breeds, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5QE
Corinium Museum, Park Street, Cirencester, GL7 2BX
Pick a Pot, The Hayloft, Stableyard, 12-14 Blackjack Street, Cirencester, GL7 2AA