All you need to know – Hoburne Cotswold
IMPORTANT: Please read this STAYING SAFE document BEFORE attending your first lesson. It details all the procedures we have in place at your pool related to staying safe during COVID-19.
Hoburne Cotswold, Broadway Lane, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5UQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hoburne Cotswold – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hoburne Cotswold
Parking: There is plenty of space to park at this venue
- As you come through the barrier, take the first road on the left and park in the main car park.
- On entering the building, walk to the right of the main reception desk, through the cafe area and bear left through the double doors to the pool.
- You’ll need a £1 coin for your locker deposit.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Communal changing areas with cubicles. There are no nappy bins available at the premises so please take your used nappies with you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area of the pool at this venue. Please do not swim on the other side of the roped area before your lesson. You can swim in this area for a maximum of 10 minutes after your lesson or visit Reception and pay for a session in the pool.
Access: No spectators poolside due to Covid-19 restrictions
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant but a Hoburne lifeguard is present
- Pool temperature: Minimum 30oC (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1.2m in the area used for the lessons
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like (please check Covid-19 restrictions before attending these places):
There is a play-park on site near to the car park.
The Cafe H coffee shop is available on site (please note only food bought at the café can be consumed).
Closest soft play
There is an indoor soft play area next to the cafe (this is an open plan area). There is also Magicland soft play in Cirencester.
Other local attractions
Butts Farm Rare Breeds, South Cerney, Cirencester, GL7 5QE
Corinium Museum, Park Street, Cirencester, GL7 2BX
Pick a Pot, The Hayloft, Stableyard, 12-14 Blackjack Street, Cirencester, GL7 2AA