All you need to know – Oxford Witney Hotel
Oxford Witney Hotel, Ducklington Lane, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX28 4EX
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Oxford Witney Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Oxford Witney Hotel
Parking: There is plenty of parking at this venue outside the Hotel.
- The Oxford Witney Hotel is located at the junction of the A40 and A415.
- Please enter the hotel through the main reception as the bar/restaurant entrance area becomes very busy.
- Blakes Leisure Centre is located just behind the main reception.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There is a small male and female changing room. There are no nappy bins available at the premises so please take your used nappies with you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during lessons
Access: Spectators can sit poolside
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Pool temperature: 31oC (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1m to 1.5m
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
There is a really good play park in Witney called The Leys Splash Park or the Country Park in Carterton.
Eden Cafe, 6 Wesley Walk, Witney, OX28 6ZJ (part of the Puddle Ducks Rainbow Reward card)
There is a bar, brasserie and restaurant on site at the hotel.
Closest soft play
Darcy Bear, Carterton South Industrial Estate, Black Bourton Road, Carterton, OX18 3EZ
Other local attractions
The Pottery Place, 48 High Street, Witney, OX28 6HQ (part of the Puddle Ducks Rainbow Reward card)