1 Pulheim Parade; Fareham; Hampshire; PO16 0BU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Sports Direct Fareham – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: Pay and display car park (Market Quay) directly opposite. Tesco car park is free for up to 3 hours with a £5 minimum spend, and is very close by.
- Please sign in at reception on arrival
- Male and female changing rooms available – a padlock is required for the lockers. These are available to buy at reception.
- All nappies must be taken home from the club, and not left in the bins
- Please ensure you dry off on the blue mats adjacent to the shower, to avoid excess water on the changing room floors. The changing room is slippery when wet, so this is essential for the safety of our customers and the gym members.
Changing rooms: Male and Female changing rooms available, with lockers which need to be secured with a padlock
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area of the pool, which will be open to club members during our hire period
Access: No spectators allowed poolside, and no photography allowed.
- Pool temperature: 29°. We recommend thermal wear for children under 2 – we have a good range in our online shop and we also keep spares poolside for your first lesson, or if you ever forget them.
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m.
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: There is a small play area on West Street, and a further list of parks in Fareham can be found here – Parks in Fareham
Closest café: The gym is right in Fareham town centre, and there are lots of cafes nearby, including Café Nero and Coffee # One, which is also very spacious and child friendly.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 023 9319 0903
Email us on email@example.com