We're looking for a couple of special individuals to join our team in Newport!
Due to the popularity of our weekend classes, we're looking for two new Baby and Preschool teachers. It's THE BEST job in the world; sharing time with wonderful children and their parents in lovely pools, teaching them a valuable life skill and having a blast along the way.
It takes someone very special to become a Puddle Ducks baby and preschool swimming teacher but you don't need to have experience of teaching already. We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- To enjoy being in the water and able to swim
- Confident and friendly personality
- Super reliable
- Flexible and team worker
- Enjoy being around children
- Ability to learn new skills and retain information
- Someone with a passion to teach babies and children a skill for life and build their water confidence
- Commitment and willingness to spend several hours per week in a swimming pool
About the Role:
- A fantastic opportunity to join an exciting organisation and still have time with your family.
- Teaching baby and pre school swimming classes across South East Wales.
- Must be able to commit to at least one weekend session.
- Due to the nature of the role there are several training courses (9 days), that may not be local, that need to be undertaken to qualify as a Puddle Ducks teacher as well as (unpaid) co-teaching with our existing teachers before being signed off. This training pathway comes at a cost which teachers are expected to cover themselves as an investment in their new career (an interest free loan can be arranged).
The rewards are amazing. It is no surprise that baby swimming teachers are constantly smiling. Their lives are full of happy parents, babies and toddlers, giggles and smiles.
If you would like more information please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] and we'll be in touch.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £16.00 to £20.00 /hour
- Secondary education
- Driving License and car
- DBS check