Join us on Saturdays and we'll add on a couple of extra lessons to your block FREE!!
To celebrate the launch of our new Saturday morning classes at DW Fitness, Newport, if you join us on Saturdays either there or at Fitzalan High School in Cardiff, or Wednesday at Maes Ebbw School we're giving away an extra 2 free lessons (worth £30) when you book a block of 10 classes!
Our weekend classes only stop for a few weeks at the end of the summer holidays, so you can swim right through to the middle of August at both the Saturday pools. Your 12 lessons will take you into the autumn.
At Puddle Ducks we want every child to love swimming, respect the water and swim beautifully. That's why our standards are the highest and our approach is unique. We understand that all children are different and so we look at each individual child and adapt every single thing we do to their specific confidence and ability.
We have spaces available NOW in the following lessons:
DW Fitness Newport on Saturdays - at this pool the non-swimming parent is welcome to use the gym while the other parent swims for the duration of your child's lesson. Huge changing rooms and easily accessible from the M4, spectators welcome.
- 10am Splashers (for babies age 6-15 months)
- 10.30am Kickers (for children from 15 months to 2.5 years)
- 11am Little Dippers (for children age 2.5 years to their 5th birthday
Fitzalan High School, Cardiff on Saturdays (just round the corner from Cardiff City Stadium). Really warm, huge pool of which we have exclusive use. Plenty of space for parking and changing. Spectators welcome:
- 2.30pm Little Dippers (for children age 2.5 years to their 5th birthday)
- 3pm Kickers (for children age 15 months - 2.5 years)
- 3.30pm Splashers (for babies age 6-15 months)
- 4pm Floaties (for babies age 0-6 months)
Maes Ebbw School, Newport on a Wednesday. Toasty warm hydrotherapy pool, easy parking and small classes (max 6 in a class):
To take advantage of this amazing deal simply complete the form below and we'll get back to you asap. Alternatively give us a quick ring any time on 07852 475906 (if we don't pick up just leave a quick message and we'll call you straight back as soon as we're out of the pool). Or you can book online through either of these links - (DW Fitness Newport, Fitzalan High School or Maes Ebbw School) - simply click 'join now' for the class you need, complete the form and click 'complete booking and pay' to pay for your first block of lessons. Then send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll add those extra lessons on for you.
Instead of terms as such, ours is a rolling programme that you can join at any time. When you start you pay for 10 lessons which costs £150, and with this great offer we'll add a couple of weeks to the end of that block, absolutely free to make 12 lessons. On week 9 of the 12 lessons, if you wish to carry on beyond that block you pay for another 10 and so on…
If you ever miss a class you can make it up on a different day (subject to availability). We also have a satisfaction guarantee which allows new customers to cancel your block and receive a refund of remaining classes, should you not be happy with our lessons, so long as you let us know at least 48 hours before your fourth class.
Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be made by 30th June 2018
- Fields with a * are mandatory
- Offer has no cash value
- Can be used in conjunction with Recommend a Friend: new customers will receive the 2 free lessons and the existing customer who recommended them will receive £10 credit towards their next set of lessons (normal RAF Ts & Cs apply - new customer must mention friend at time of booking, cannot be added retrospectively)