All you need to know – Cedar Court Hotel Wakefield
Denby Dale Road, Calder Grove, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF4 3DB,
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Cedar Court Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Cedar Court Hotel
Parking: Free parking, however, parking spaces may be limited at peak times so please ensure you arrive in ample time.
- Please go to Leisure reception on arrival.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for member’s only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool
- Strictly no eating or smoking
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Wetsuits are recommended for babies under 1 year old.
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with showers for males and females, and cubicles. There is limited space so pleae be mindful of health club members. All have direct access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area, members have use of the rest of the pool.
Access: No Spectators poolside, there is a viewing window in leisure reception and a seating area just off the leisure reception area.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wetsuits are a must for baby’s and children under the age of 1 year.
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at all Baby and Pre-school classes
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 3)
- 15 ladies : 1 teacher (Aquanatal)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Cedar Court has a cafe.
Starbucks just off the Junction 39 roundabout is the next closest.
Closest soft play
Other local attractions