All you need to know – Everlast Fitness Club Leeds - Birstall
Gelderd Road, Birstall, Batley WF17 9TD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Everlast Fitness Club – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everlast Fitness Club Leeds
Parking: There are ANPR cameras in the car park that grant 2 hours free parking.
If you believe you may be close to this limit on visits then please enter your registration number into the tablet at reception which will then give you 4 hours free parking.
Wetsuits or thermal vests are recommended for all children at this venue, vital for children under the age of 4 years!
- Please go to Leisure reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register, you will need a padlock for the locker. They sell these at the club for £4, or you can buy your own.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside.
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for members only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are shower’s in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- If your child is attending one of our Swim Academy classes please take a look at our Swim Accessories page where you can find our full range of goggles and swim hats.
- • You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are two large changing rooms with showers for males and females, along with a small family changing room. All have direct access to the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area, members have use of the rest of the pool.
Access: No Spectators poolside, there is a CCTV camera which links to the television in the cafe. If your child is in Swim Academy please bring your child to poolside no sooner than 5 minutes before the lesson, and then collect at the end of the class. Please ensure you remove shoes. No children under the age of 15 years old, are allowed to be alone in the cafe area.
- Pool temperature: 29-30°C. Wetsuits / thermal vests are recommended for children under the age of 4 years here due to the temperature!
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at all Baby and Pre-school classes and parent poolside spotters are used for our Swim Academy classes. This gives parents the opportunity to see their child swim on a rota basis too.
- Depth: 1.25m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 and 2)
- 9 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 3, 4 and 5)
- 12 ladies : 1 teacher (Aquanatal)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
DW Leeds benefits from a café on site.
Closest soft play
Munchkins Play Centre, Bank Ave, Morley, Leeds LS27 9JF
Rascals Play Gym, Rouse Mill Ln, Batley WF17 5QB
Jungle Catz, Jungle Cats Little Lane Morley Leeds LS27 8FZ
Go Hyper, 1-27 Railway Street, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 8EB
Other local attractions
Oakwell Hall Country Park, Nutter Lane, Birstall, West Yorkshire, WF17 9LG