***Classes launch March 1st 2020! BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE***
All you need to know – Springs Leisure Centre
East Bank Road, Sheffield S2 2AL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Springs Leisure Centre, Sheffield – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Springs Leisure Centre
Parking: There is a large free car park. Disabled access car parking bays are available at the front of the Centre.
- Please enter the main entrance to the Sports Centre and attend reception on your first visit. Entrance is to the right of the reception desk.
- Please shower before entering the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
You can buy one of our great value Starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- You may want to get your little one a wetsuit if they feel the cold, just to keep them warm for the duration of the class.
Changing rooms: The changing areas are very spacious. There is a seperate male and female changing room. This is an old school pool and so there are just benches and pegs in a communal area. Lockers are available.
You are welcome to bring your own changing mat.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have use of half of the pool. Other areas there may be members of the public there.
Access: Spectators are not permitted poolside, but there is a spectating area with a viewing window.
- Pool temperature: 29 - 30°C
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at all Baby and Pre-school classes.
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play: