All you need to know – Astley Cooper School
Saint Agnells Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 7HL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Astley Cooper School– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Astley Cooper School.
Parking: There are currently building works taking place at the school. Please park in the main car park and following the fencing all the way round to the pool building.
- Swim Academy children will need to wear a swim hat along for their classes. Goggles are optional. Please ensure these are fitted before the class starts.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your lesson is due to start.
- No shoes to be worn poolside.
- The pool do not allow any spectators to stay at the poolside.
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms which allow entry straight onto poolside.
Exclusivity: We have use of the whole pool.
- Pool temperature: 29°C-31°C
- Depth: 1.07m to 2.6m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children:2 teachers
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Grove Hill/Woodhall Farm Adventure Playground, Redbourn Rd, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 7BA
Closest café: Golden Bite Cafe, Maylands Business Centre, Redbourn Rd, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7ES
Closest soft play: Kidzone, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Herts, HP4 1EH
Other local attractions: The Snow Centre, St Albans Hill, Hemel Hempstead, HP3 9NH