All you need to know – Everlast Fitness
Unit 7, White Lion Retail Park, Dunstable, LU5 4WL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Everlast Fitness – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: Ample parking in the retail park directly outside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be required.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your lesson is due to start.
- On arrival please sign into reception.
- Please do not bring pushchairs or car seats into the facility.
- This pool is not advisable for babies under 12 weeks of age
Changing rooms: Direct access to the pool from the male, female and family changing rooms.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off section of this lovely big pool.
- Pool temperature: 29.5°C - we would recommend a body warmer or baby wetsuit for this pool
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Access: Please note that we are not allowed spectators on poolside, there is a cafe for anyone that wishes to wait in the facility.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Dunstable Downs, Whipsnade Road, Dunstable, LU6 2GY
Closest café: Lombardo’s, 17 West Street, Dunstable, LU6 1SL
Closest soft play: Snakes and Ladders, Blackburn Road, Houghton Regis, Dunstable, LU5 5BQ
Other local attractions: Stockwood Discovery Centre, Stockwood Park, London Road, Luton, LU1 4LX