All you need to know – Holiday Inn Markyate
London Road, Markyate, AL3 8HH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Holiday Inn, Markyate – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Holiday Inn Markyate
Parking: There is ample car parking to the left hand side of the hotel. Please only park in the marked bays.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with an Eco NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. You can buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- We recommend bringing a baby change mat if your baby is young and flip flops for yourself and Swim Academy children to prevent slipping.
- Swim Academy children will need to wear a swim hat along for their classes. Goggles are optional. Please ensure these are fitted before the class starts.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before the class is due to start please.
- There are no spectators allowed at the poolside. There is seating available at reception.
- There is strictly no food or drink to be consumed (other than water) in the changing rooms or at the poolside.
- Pool temperature: 31°C
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios for Baby and Preschool classes: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Maximum class ratios for Swim Academy: 8 children:2 teachers