All you need to know – Lady Zia Wernher School Hydrotherapy Pool
Ashcroft Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9AY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Lady Zia Wernher School Hydrotherapy Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Lady Zia Wernher School Hydrotherapy Pool.
Parking: There is ample car parking space on the school grounds and an overflow carpark to the right of the school.
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your lesson is due to start.
- You may leave buggies and car seats in the hallway outside the changing rooms if you wish to do so at your own risk.
- Customers and spectators are requested to remove their shoes and leave them by the benches before entering the changing rooms.
- Pool temperature: 33°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant to aid with any queries you may have
- Depth: 0.8m sloping to 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios for Baby and Preschool classes: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Maximum class ratios for Swim Academy: 8 children:2 teachers
Access: There are benches poolside for spectators.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play-park: Hart Hill Adventure Playground, Haddon Road, Luton, LU2 0JB
Closest café: H&H Cafe, 12 Eaton Green Road, Luton, LU2 9HB
Closest soft play: Fun Factory, March Farm Futures, Futures House, Luton, LU3 3QB
Other local attractions: Stockwood Discovery Centre, Stockwood Park, London Road, Luton, LU1 4LX