All you need to know – Lady Zia Wernher School Hydrotherapy Pool
Ashcroft Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU2 9AY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Lady Zia Wernher School Hydrotherapy Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Lady Zia Wernher School Hydrotherapy Pool.
Parking: There is ample car parking space on the school grounds and an overflow carpark to the right of the school. Please only park in the marked bays.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your lesson is due to start.
- You may leave buggies and car seats at the entrance with the poolside assistant if you wish to do so at your own risk.
- We allow 1 spectator per child at the poolside. Please stay seated or stood by the bench and do not walk around the pool during the lesson.
- There is strictly no food or drink to be consumed (other than water) while inside the school.
- All outdoor shoes are to be removed at the entrance of the building.
Changing rooms: There are both male, female and disable changing facilities with poolside entrance.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the whole pool during lessons.
- Pool temperature: 33°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant to aid with any queries you may have
- Depth: 0.8m sloping to 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios for Baby and Preschool classes: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Maximum class ratios for Swim Academy: 8 children:2 teachers