All you need to know – Private House, Digswell
Full Address will be provided on registration, AL6 0EJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at our Digswell Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking - There are strict parking restrictions in place:
- If your class starts on the half hour i.e 8:30am, 9:30am or 11:30am please park in 'Class A' spaces as indicated
- If your class starts on the hour i.e. 9:00am, 10:00am or 12:00pm please park in 'Class B' spaces as indicated
- Aquanatal Customers - please park in 'Class B' spaces
- Street parking is strictly prohibited and will lead to an immediate termination of your Puddle Ducks classes if you are found parking on the street as this is a direct violation of the planning permission
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before the class is due to start please. The house gates will be closed until this time and there is strictly no street parking in the area.
- Please ensure that you vacate the premises within 15 minutes of your class finishing to allow sufficient parking for the next class.
- Please take your shoes off before entering poolside.
- Please leave buggies outside of the pool entrance
- Please sign in with the Poolside Assistant
- No food is to be consumed inside the pool hall
Changing rooms: The male and female changing rooms will be clearly marked.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool.
- Pool temperature: 30-31 degrees
- Poolside assistant: There will be a poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.12m - 2.23m
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Access: Please follow the path round to the left of the house. Look out for our Puddle Ducks A Frame to guide you.
Spectators can sit poolside, however there will only be space for 1 car per customer, so if you are having a spectator, they will need to arrive in the same car as you. Please be mindful that there is no barrier between the seating area and the pool so keep any other little ones with you at all times.