At Puddle Ducks, we teach invaluable personal survival skills and have lots of fun while doing it!
What our Pyjama Week teaches:
- If accidents happen, often it's when fully clothed. We strongly believe it's our duty to ensure that our swimmers know what it feels like to be in water while wearing clothes
- Even just this short experience will help them to realise that even though they feel heavier, they can still do those all-important reactions of kicking to the surface, turning and reaching for the side
What to wear for Pyjama Week:
- Floaties, Splashers & Kickers: sleepsuits or short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget to wear your usual double swim nappies underneath
- Little Dippers & Dippers: short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget to wear your usual double swim nappies underneath or swimwear if potty trained
- Swim Academy: short sleeved pyjamas
- All parents/carers involved in pre-school lessons are invited to wear pyjamas too.
A top tip is to bring a plastic carrier bag for all the wet pyjamas as they make bags and towels very wet.
That's the Puddle Ducks difference.
We can't wait for the fun begin - swimming in our jimmy-jammies - BRILLIANT!