All you need to know – Brighton Hilton Metropole
King’s Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 2FU
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Brighton Hilton Metropole – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Brighton Hilton Metropole
- Customers are able to park in the Underground Car Park at the Hilton at the member's rate of £4 for 3 hours. You will need to get the code from reception which changes each day to activate the discount.
- Alternative parking is Churchill Square NCP Car Park is a 3 minute walk from the venue.
- The entrance to the LivingWell Heath Club at the Brighton Hilton Metropole is via the hotel’s main reception and down to the basement in the lift from the main foyer.
- There is a designated area close to the pool within the hotel for pushchair storage during lessons. We do however recommend that you only bring a pushchair if absolutely necessary. Pushchairs will be left at the venue at the customers’ own risk.
- Please note – Consistent with most swimming pools - no food or drink to is to be consumed in any of the pool buildings including the changing rooms. Please can we also make you are aware that all of our venues are nut free as we do have some customers with known allergies.
- We recommend that you bring a small changing mat that can be rolled up and placed in your bag so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Eco Swm NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value swimming kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- We recommend that babies under 12 months old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the use of a designated area of the pool during our lessons; the rest of the pool is used by LivingWell Heath Club members.
- There are ample changing rooms with fresh water showers, lockers and baby changing units.
- A padlock is required to secure the lockers at this venue; please bring one with you.
- As there is limited space around the pool we cannot allow spectators poolside at this venue. There is a lovely viewing lounge with comfy chairs for spectators.
- Please note we cannot allow photographs to be taken at this venue.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 29C. (We recommend that children under 12 months old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.)
- Depth: 1.2 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine