All you need to know – Clayton Court Barn
Underhill Lane, Clayton, Hassocks, West Sussex, BN6 9PJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Clayton Court Barn – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: There is free onsite parking; once on the gravel drive of Clayton Court Barn please park by the wall on the left and then just in front of the pool on the left hand side. The pool is to left, just beyond the main house.
- Please note due to the size of the men’s changing room we will only allow one man to change with their child at any time; we therefore recommend that any men swimming in our lessons at this venue allow extra time before the class because of this restriction.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat with you to the lessons so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
Changing rooms: There is one changing room for women and another very small one for men. Please note due to the size of the men’s changing room we will only allow one man to change with their child at any time; we therefore recommend that any men swimming in our lessons at this venue allow extra time before the class because of this restriction.
Spectators: Unfortunately, due to its intimate nature, spectators are not allowed at this venue. Please note we cannot allow photographs to be taken at this venue.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 31-32°C. We recommend that babies under 13 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- Depth: 0.9 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: UV + chlorine