All you need to know – Energie Fitness
115 London Road, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1EQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Energie Fitness – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Energie Fitness
Parking: The closest car park is the King Street short stay car park which is approximately a two minute walk from Energie Fitness. (The car park at Energie Fitness is not available for Puddle Ducks use unless you are a member of the gym.)
- Pushchairs can be stored in the reception area at Energie Fitness, adjacent to the exit; they cannot be taken into the changing rooms.
- A padlock is required to secure the lockers at this venue; please bring one with you.
- We recommend that you bring a changing mat with you to the lessons so that you always have a dry place to change your baby.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value starter packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has the use of a designated area of the pool during our lessons; the rest of the pool is used by Energie Fitness members.
Changing rooms: There are large, separate changing rooms for women and men with warm, fresh water showers and benches for convenient baby changing. Please remember to bring a padlock for the lockers.
Spectators: Spectators can sit poolside; access is via the changing rooms. Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the pool hall. Please note we cannot allow photographs to be taken at this venue.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue at key times in the term.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C. We recommend that babies under 26 weeks old wear a BabyWrap or other baby wetsuit; these can be purchased from our shop.
- Depth: 1.2 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine