All you need to know – Fire Fighters Charity Leisure, Littlehampton
Marine Court, Fitzalan Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 5NF
We can’t wait to welcome you to our classes at the Fire Fighters Charity – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Fire Fighters Charity
- Please note that the car park should not be used by Puddle Ducks families; it is reserved for beneficiaries staying on site and for the residents of the Marine Court flats.
- Free on-street parking is available in the surrounding roads.
- Please go to the side door located on the left-hand side of the building on Maltravers Road. Our Poolside Assistant will then come and show you to the pool area.
- Please note – Consistent with most swimming pools - no food or drink to is to be consumed in any of the pool buildings including the changing rooms. Please can we also make you are aware that all of our venues are nut free as we do have some customers with known allergies.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
- There are separate changing rooms for women and men.
- There is no lockable storage in the changing rooms so please do not bring valuables.
- Spectators are welcome poolside at this venue.
- Please keep noise to a minimum so as not to disrupt the class.
- Outdoor shoes are not allowed in the pool hall.
- We kindly ask that spectators only enter the pool hall for the duration of the class they are watching.
- Please note we cannot allow photographs to be taken at this venue.
Poolside assistant: A Poolside Assistant is present at the venue during Puddle Ducks lessons.
- Pool temperature: 29 to 30°C.
- Depth: 1.2 metres
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children:2 teachers
- Pool water treatment: Chlorine