Our teachers are right at the centre of what we do.
Our success is totally dependent on having the best teachers, where commitment, passion, loyalty and the ability to create a good rapport with parents, carers, babies and children are all essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of our flourishing Puddle Ducks team - and still have time with your family.
We break for many of the school holidays and hours initially on offer are very likely to grow.
Fantastic internal support network and in house training programme
Weekend hours available.
Specifics will be discussed on application. Expect to work 4 - 10 hours per week, building steadily from the lower end.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A passion for children and for teaching
Clean Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (conducted by Puddle Ducks)
You need to be a reasonably competent swimmer (able to swim 25m and dive to the bottom of the pool).
Valid Driving Licence and use of own car is essential
- Teaching Swimming Classes for babies and children from birth to four years
- Maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for your customers
Sharing a passion for baby swimming
- Loving every second of what you do!
No previous Swimming Teaching experience is necessary as full training will be given but basic qualifications will need to be achieved (with our help and support) including:
- STA Baby & Preschool (3 day course)
- STA Award for Swimming Teachers & Coaches (STA STC) or RLSS National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) lifesaving award (1 day courses)
- Puddle Ducks in house Teacher Training Course (5 day course)
Further in pool training would also take place prior to qualification
Further sessions will be made available with experience
Hourly rate from £17 based on experience
Application Deadline: Ongoing
applications to include a full CV and covering email HERE