IMPORTANT: Please read this document (Pool Information) before attending your first lesson. It details the procedures we have in place related to staying safe as we move to step 4 of the government roadmap.
All you need to know – Everlast Halifax
Charlestown Road, Halifax, HX3 6AB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Everlast Gym in Halifax – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Everlast Halifax
Parking: There is free parking at the club.
- Report to reception when you arrive in the gym
- You’ll need a padlock for your locker, it is easiest to bring your own along.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with direct access to pool.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a sectioned off area of the pool use during hire.
Access: There are no spectators allowed poolside.
- Pool temperature: 29 - 30°C For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top should be worn. These can be purchased from our online shop
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a lovely cafe area in the reception area of the gym which you are more than welcome to use before or after classes.