All you need to know – Highbury School
Lower Edge Road, Rastrick, Huddersfield, HD6 3LD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Highbury School– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Highbury School
Parking: There is free parking in the school grounds
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower in each of the changing rooms
- The entrance to the swimming pool is a door on your left before you get the main reception
- Remove shoes in the porch area before entering the changing rooms
- • A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
• You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms, leading directly onto poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during our hire.
Access: Spectators are welcome to watch classes from poolside.
- Pool temperature: 34°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this venue
- Depth: 0.65m with a step down to 1.4m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.