💦 Your chance to do the BEST job in the world 💦
Puddle Ducks Swimming Teachers
We are looking for some super new swimming teachers to join our team.
Did you know it takes someone very special to become a baby and toddler swimming teacher?
Is this you? 💦
- you love being in the water and are able to swim
- you're bubbly, confident and love to have fun
- you're a great team player
and you love being around babies & children?
If so, then you could be just the person we're looking for to help us teach babies and children a skill for life, build their water confidence and help them to have super fun-filled classes in the water!
No experience necessary as you will be fully trained, but any swimming teaching qualifications/experience would be a bonus. Some weekend work will be required.
If you are friendly, professional, reliable and keen to learn, this job could be for you.
If you're interested then please fill in your details below and we will be in touch very soon
This is a lovely role welcoming and assisting our customers and helping to make sure our classes run smoothly, as well as being an extra pair of hands on poolside 💦
The role will include:
- ensuring the rules for Puddle Ducks customers are followed
- helping the teacher where necessary during the lessons
- ensuring the pool area is kept clean, tidy and safe
- providing assistance to the teacher in case of an emergency
- helping customers with any questions or queries and making sure we provide the highest customer service possible.
Please be aware that you will need to be able to get yourself to the venue and you may have items that need to be taken to the pool.
If you are interested or would like to find out more then, please fill in the form below or get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01905 888346.
We can't wait for you to join our team