Do you think you have what it takes to make the Puddle Ducks difference?
Are you positive, professional, energetic, love seeing children thrive and willing to make a difference in the lives of our little Puddle Ducks!
We are delighted to be adding to our team and are looking for a Baby & Teacher & Poolside Assistant to join our wonderful team!
Baby & Pre-School Teacher
Baby & Pre-School Teacher:
We are looking to recruit swimming teachers to work in and around Worcestershire.
It takes someone very special to become a baby and toddler swimming teacher but you don't need to have experience of teaching already. We are looking for people with the following attributes:
- Confident and friendly personality
- Flexible and team worker
- Someone with a passion to teach babies and children a skill for life and build their water confidence
- Commitment and willingness to spend several hours per week in a swimming pool
- Is a reasonably competent swimmer (able to swim 25m and confident diving to a depth of 2m)
- Is willing to retrain to obtain the qualifications needed to carry out the role
- Has a valid driving licence and use of own car
- Clean Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) paid for and conducted by Puddle Ducks
In return we offer:
- Comprehensive in-house training programme fully funded by Puddle Ducks
- Above Industry average rates of pay
- All lesson plans provided with access to comprehensive manuals, videos and nationwide network as well as local ongoing mentoring and support
- Extremely rewarding career, teaching young children an essential life skill
- Holiday pay
Qualifications you will need to undertake for this role include:
- STA SAT lifesaving training / RLSS NRASTC (will consider funding and can be obtained during retraining)
- STA Award Qualification (as above)
- Puddle Ducks Baby & Pre-school training (fully funded by Puddle Ducks)
The rewards are amazing. It is no surprise that baby swimming teachers are constantly smiling. Their lives are full of happy parents, babies and toddlers, giggles and smiles.
The Hours available are:
Saturday - 8.45am - 1.00pm - Feckenham Pool (B96)
Saturday - 11.45am - 2.45pm - Barnt Green (B48)
Tuesday - 1.45pm - 3.45pm - Croft House Stratford upon Avon (CV37)
Sunday - 7.45am - 11.15am - Croft House Stratford upon Avon (CV37)
(Please indicate on the form below which hours/pool you are applying for, we are looking for a minimum of 2 Poolside Assistants to take on these hours. Applicants can select multiple days)
This is a lovely role welcoming and assisting our customers and helping to make sure our classes run smoothly, as well as being an extra pair of hands on poolside.
The role will include:
- Helping the teacher where necessary during the lessons
- Ensuring the pool area is kept clean, tidy and safe
- Greeting customers and helping with any queries, making sure we provide the highest customer service possible
Poolside rate of pay £10.42 or inline with minimum wage
We have fabulous benefits:
- 50% Generous Staff Discount off Puddle Ducks Lessons
- Paid Annual Leave Allowance
- Pension Contribution
- Health Assurance App available to yourself and immediate family.
- Ongoing CPD/Training Development.
- All lesson plans are provided with access to comprehensive manuals, videos and a nationwide network as well as local ongoing mentoring and support.
If you're interested then or would like to find out more then, please fill in the form below or for more information get in touch via email at email@example.com or call our office on 01905 888346.
(only applications received by completing this form will be considered)
We can't wait for you to join our team