We can't wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Barnt Green - in the meantime, here's some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
All you need to know - Barnt Green
If you are attending our Barnt Green pool for the first time or it is not your regular pool, please read the document linked & information below:
Parking is at the front and side of the private property. Customers will be allocated a particular area to park, depending on class time. If you are bringing children to two different classes, please park at the front of the house. Please do not park in the lane at the front of the house. There is, however, additional space to park on the lane if you turn left out of the driveway (there is a pull in on the left hand side by the care home).
If parking in front of the garages please pull up right to the car in front of you and block that car in, all cars should be in the same class and will be leaving at the same time.
(The link for the car parking rota is above)
- Please arrive no more then 10 minutes before the start of your lesson and leave the changing rooms within 15 minutes of your lessons finishing, this will enable our staff time to clean the changing rooms in between our lessons.
- Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
- IMPORTANT - Look out for and read the Puddle Ducks signs and notices please
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher.
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant present.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- There are 2 separate entrance / changing areas and these are alternated for each class, please click on the link above to take you to the rota and pool plan to see which entrance / changing area the class you are attending uses.
- Unfortunately, spectators will not be allowed at Barnt Green, the practical layout and very small space poolside means we have decided to maintain a no-spectators policy to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- We will however allow School aged children (aged 5+) to sit poolside on a towel should they need to attend. We must stress that any children sitting poolside must be responsible enough to remain sat and will remain the responsibility of the parent/carer in the pool. This will mean that the parent/carer may need to exit to pool if required. Any children sat poolside should be dressed for a warm poolside environment. (If you require assistance due to a disability (either your own disability or your child’s), then you are able to bring a spectator to help as necessary.)
- Outdoor shoes should be removed and left as you enter the building please
- Please bring a changing mat for your little one (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers) to use in the changing rooms
- Please do not allow your children to climb on the changing room benches
- Please take ALL nappies home with you
- Please bring your towels poolside for your babies
- Please supervise your child at all times
- Pool Temp: 32 - 34oC
- Pool Dimensions: 12m x 6m
- Depth: 1.3m graduating to 1.4m. Any accompanying parent or carer needs to be 5'3" or taller to attend lessons in this pool
- Max Preschool Class Ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher depending on the class programme